Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 11, 2011

Shoe Box Murder Mystery

I was walking in the cemetery, by my brother's grave. I need to find the murderer for this awful act, but i have to be back to truck driving soon. I saw a ceramic frog, beside the gravestone. It reminded me of what happend that day.
"Oh me gawd, I bein' me brother's murderer...er! That be explainin why i's hads dem der amniesers. I 'member what ive done to 'em!" I exclaimed in my thick accent The frog, the ceramic frog, i beat his head in with it.
" He tried to take me foods!"  I reasoned to myself, but then again, i did just realized i killed my brother.
"Iv...uh... Iv got me truck to be drivin' soon" So i left and would never be heard of again. But right as i was about to leave, the police found out the same thing i did. They rushed the cemetery like i was a monster needing to be put down.
"And now i be here, rottin' in one o' dem jail cells" And there i stayed for the rest o' my life.

1 comment: